[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tragic Deaths

  • From: Barb Hahn <ccceditor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:29:34 -0800 (PST)

As the wife of a retired sheriff officer, the officers
and families at their post have my deepest sympathy at
this time as do all RCMP officers. I remember, when
one of our officers was killed in the line of duty,
seeing those red jackets in the lines of brown, blue
and black uniforms standing at attention. St. Clair
County Michigan is too far to send representatives but
they are there in spirit.

Barb Hahn

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!