[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tragedy...response

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:26:07 -0400

Very well said Donna?? There are no winners in this situation and I doubt any
bad people either, just bad choices
I am also not sure age has everything to do with it????? I would trust my dogs
with Olivia & Jamie anyday?- they always take exceptional care of the dogs in
their care

Jeff

From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>
To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, ngxotic@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: lld2606@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 7:48 PM

In a message dated 6/25/09 3:10:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I am
> going to write about us...because I can not speak about the other GSD
> handlers...there maybe a couple that maybe I wouldn't send a dog with, but
> for the most part, we are all true GOOD dog people...

donna,
your post is excellent and it's sad that you even had to defend what you
and les do - and have done for many more years than most of today's
exhibitors
have even been in the breed.? the one thing you left out is that you are
true professionals in every sense of the word and have many years of
experience and success upon which to claim that distinction.? is jim moses a

professional?? sure, he is.? was gail?? absolutely.? are there others who
strive
equally hard to do the
 very best they can for the client dogs and their
owners?
... i have no doubt.? but there are some out there who purport themselves
to be handlers, who have no records of success in the GSD ring, who cannot
acomodate the number of dogs they are? holding, whose housing/traveling
conditions are deplorable etc. etc. etc.? it is too easy for a newbie to be
taken
in by the non-professional who can recite facts but truly has nothing to
back them up and the newbie has no way to verify.? these are accidents
waiting
to happen.

and, lady, you have something that can't be learned through experience - a
true love and respect for this great breed.? you and leslie need never
defend yourselves.
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Shop Popular Dell
Laptops now
starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222031056x1201446063/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910283%3B38350812%3Ba)</HTML>

OST is Copyrighted 2008.? All material remains the property of the original

author an
d of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any

MANNER
ALL