[ SHOWGSD-L ] Track this

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:46:34 EDT

I read with interest the post from Lew. I did not get it for some reason,
and only read it with the reply telling him to do a better job to lead  this
club, and avoid the problems.

I have to say I can't agree that Lew is to blame for all of the problems. I
know he is the President, and the "buck stops there", but he has tried as hard
 as he can to find solutions. I didn't agree that he should negotiate with
Hunte,  or that he should have forced the settlement agreement on our club, but
he did,  and it resolved a problem.

Let's cut Lew and our board some slack. They all are dedicated to our  breed,
and our club. There have been some serious mistakes this year, but there  are
charges pending, a law suit filed, anger expressed, and tempers lost.

Now, we need to move on. The problems caused in the preceding year will be
solved in the next one. We have two great  candidates for President for the
next two years, and either of them, Gail or Ken will solve the problems.  Where
the litigation and charges goes, it goes. If Margy is "off" for the rest  of
the year, or on or off next year, will not change our breed. We need to find  a
way to overcome this morass and get back on track.

Our show begins with tracking, let's join in. Get back on track.

We need to remember how hard our board worked, how dedicated they have  been,
and how difficult it has been for them to face one problem after another.  No
more blame, no more accusations, and no more hostility.

Can't we all just get along?  Rodney King asked that of the LA Police
Department, and the answer was "no."  I ask it to all the lovers of the  German
shepherd, and implore you to say "yes."

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/