[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Toy Group WInner

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:34:55 -0500

That is not the first time Dermot has done that.  Yet he is the number 2 dog
all breeds, so obviously he doesn't do it all the time.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you. -Pericles (430 B.C.)