[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Toxic Gut Syndrome/Mesenteric Torsion

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:02:34 -0400

My male, Max was tested at three years of age... shortly after I got him. He
was, to quote the vet "borderline".  He DID however already exhibit symptoms
of EPI. In fact, the ONLY thing that enabled him to keep weight on and not
have constant diarrhea was Dr Krueger's supplement.

Max was never bred.

Though it was not what ultimately killed him, that was cancer.
Hemangiosarcoma, in fact.  Another prevalent problem in GSDs.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
"A lie gets halfway around the world before
the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
~ Winston Churchill
www.rihadin.com