[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Toxic Gut Syndrome

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:26:55 -0700

Are there signs that a dog is suffering from toxic gut or is it
determined  after the dog has died?  I remember hearing a lot about it
in the 80s but not much about it now.....until these posts were on the
list.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM Normal
"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD 2009