[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Towns gird against influx of pit bulls

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:08:14 -0600

Ginger, can you tell me the point of posting a story  PUBLISHED ON JANUARY
5, 2006, and saying that "the hysteria continues to spread."  With all due
respect, I think YOU are the one who's hysterical.

Lone Tree did pass its pit bull ban. Parker's town council voted unanimously
to defeat the ban. Centennial strengthened its dangerous dog laws as did
Lakewood. Neither passed BSL. I believe Lafayette is still debating the
issue.

Members of the Rocky Mountain and Pike's Peak clubs have worked hard to
educate the public and the councilmen in a number of jurisdictions and
except for Lone Tree, we've been mostly successful.

I just don't see what you hoped to accomplish by printing this OLD news.

What was the motto? Encourage not discourage??

Fran Henry
Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dog Club
German Shepherd Dog Club of America