[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tough Dogs

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 08:54:50 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2007 8:48:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Leashlady1@xxxxxxx writes:
Amazes  me to think of Soot in an email with the subject line TOUGH DOGS...
she is  one of the most layed back loving GSD I have ever owned, greeting
folks
at  the door like they came just to pat her. but when I needed her SHE WAS
THERE... with out a moments hesitation and when it was over she wagged her
tail
and kissed the cop
Em and SelChSootCD

THAT'S what I'm talking about!  That's what I addressed in my  original post!
 Dogs' smart enough to discriminate friend from foe, not the  nonsense re
dogs you have to be careful that someone doesn't make a quick move  around you!

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_