[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Totally Awesome Select GSD's :-)

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:22:00 GMT

Wow!  That is good!
What possible "circumstances" could cause a dog to not get his/her TC?????
You can always retake it if you fail it!!
I know 2 or 3 trainers who can train your spook to pass it!
My Chihuahua could pass the GSDCA Temperament Test!!
It is a start.  It is a tool.
It even helps give the illusion to the rest of the world that breeders ARE
concerned about temperament!!

Paula, 218 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, 2 Time AKC JAM/AOE, Intern'l & Am CH,
Silver Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), 1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1
GSD in California, Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC
GCH Stats), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, 2010-2011-Lifetime
AKC Eukanuba Invitee. 2 Time Cruft's Invitee.