[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tornados

  • From: "Anne Thompson" <Jagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:07:11 -0800

I agree, give me an earthquake anytime.  I have lived through many tornadoes
and have also lived through many earthquakes since I have been in
California.  I will never live again where there are tornadoes even though I
grew up in the south.
Anne Thompson #343743
Jagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.pamperedchef.biz/annehthompson