[ SHOWGSD-L ] Topline show BRAG!

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:48:26 -0500

Today at the Topline Specialty Show, Maizy, BIF Marquis' All About Me, went
WB and BW for a major!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  Thank you to
judge Sandi Card for finding Maizy.  Thanks to Kent Boyles for presenting
her so well. Thank you to her breeders, Paul Johnson and Doug Oster for
trusting her to me.  And lastly thank you to Liz Oster for doubling Maizy.
I had to work this weekend (UGH, :-( I missed it) and Liz stepped in for me.
  WOW, thank you, thank you, thank you all!  Maizy is owned and pampered by
me and my parents, Roger and Linda Salava.  Thanks for listening to me gush!
Kelly Salava
(working on this beautiful MN fall weekend)