[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topeka flooring

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zoa Rockenstein" <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 15:38:44 -0700

Actually I don't care if we have a permanent National site either Zoa as long
as it is one that
is easily accessible from all over the Country ......with dogs........and at a
time of year and
place that flying or driving is not a problem and a reasonable expense.
I just hope we don't make a quick decision before one has even been held there
to know
for sure it is the right place for our National........indoors or outdoors.
Sometimes it costs more in the long run to try to save a penny with no
foresight.    I sure hope
Kansas does not prove to be one of those..............

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com