[ SHOWGSD-L ] Topeka Flooring

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Maybe it's time we had a National at Purina Farms to see what it's like.

The Poodle Club has their national in the same place every year and I bet they
have at lot more entries than we do at our national.  If we could sign a multi
year contract with with a venue, I know we'd get a break on the price and that
would help the PC out.  Perhaps we could sign 2 or 3 year deals with the venues
that had the biggest entries on the west coast, the central US and the east
coast. In other words rotate regions every two or three years, instead of every
year

I don't understand why this club is so afraid of change, afraid to try
something new. We ask the same questions every year and every year we get the
same result.  When ever someone suggest we do something differently it is
considered heresy.The old ways are not working, we need to try something new!
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect a
different result.

I would welcome an electronic version of the Review that could be distributed
to all judges approved to judge GSD's.

Diane

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Topeka flooring
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 09:19:48 -0700

How can you be for ONE place only..... every year......where we have never held
a GSD National......?
And who has time to just sit in front of a Computer by themselves..... to look
at Reviews........?
When we go through them we have several out ....and often a couple of people
with us......?

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com