[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topeka & Astro Turf My Suggestion

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx" <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>, geschette@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Since it's obvious that there are those among us who object to Astro Turf my
suggestion is call or email the Board and complain to them. All that's being
done here is taking up bandwidth the real solution is CONTACT THE BOARD.
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow