[ SHOWGSD-L ] Top twenty sires for 2012 Futurity/Maturity shows

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:09:57 -0400 (EDT)

Congratulations on all the placers for this year's Futurity/Maturity top 20
 dogs.
In the interest of saving the club money ( about $100.00 per mailing for
stamps) would the owners of these dogs contact me with their OK so I can send
 out their packet via e-mail instead of snail mail? Those who would still
like to  get their packet in the mail, please let me know also. The more we
can do  online, the less paper we waste and the less stamps the club has to
buy. Think  green :)
Top  twenty sires for 2012 Futurity/Maturity shows
1.         Ch  Wolf Creek Phoenix of Merivern
2          Ch Winsomeâ??s Ray  Bearone V Eko-Lan
3.         GV Ch Tazzmanâ??s  Aregon
4.         Ch Woodside's High Voltage
5.         Ch Karizmaâ??s Nicaragua
6.         Ch Marquisâ?? Stealing The Show
7.         Ch HiCliff Bronson Kaleef
8.         Ch Winsome's  Sawyer Bearown
9.         Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan
10.       Yoncalla's  Make My Day v Lealynn
11.       Ch Iâ??m All That  Matters of Edan
12.       Ch Kenlynâ??s  Aries V HiCliff
13.       Ch Shebland's  Grayson Camareigh
14.       Norhaus-Dream  Come True Thunder Road
15a.      Ch EJM â??Nâ??  Eko-Lanâ??s Eli
15b.      Ch Lindenhillâ??s  Vinnie The Viper
17.       Ch Welove  Du Chienâ??s Army Of One
18.       Ch Lyloak's  First Knight
19a.      Ch Spotlite's  Marlon Brando
19b.      Ch Winsomeâ??s  Desbearado

Liz