[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Top twenty sires for 2011 Futurity/Maturity shows

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:46:04 -0700

Why is there a 13a and 13b and no 14?
Lee F.

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Paula M. Cooke
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 8:00 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Top twenty sires for 2011 Futurity/Maturity shows

A friend of mine presented her bitch in the stud dog class for Bailey. The
Red Book states something like, "pedigree unavailable."  She was never asked
for her bitch's pedigree.  She is not on The List.  Is The List the only way
the Red Book committee communicates with people?

BTW, she IS a member of the GSDCA and her e-mail address and snail mail
address ARE in the Roster.  She is also the breeder/owner of a past Grand
Victrix, so she is not exactly an "unknown."

Paula, 372 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC JAM/AOE, Intern'l & Am CH,
Bronze Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid),.1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010
#1 GSD in California, Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA
(AKC GCH Stats), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.
2010-2011-Lifetime AKC Eukanuba invitee.