[ SHOWGSD-L ] Top Ten List

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 07:46:46 -0800

I will share my top ten new year's resolutions for the up-coming year.

10. no more traveling with Bill Basu...he attracts too much negative attention
at airports
9. From now on The "Tank Brothers" are my new handlers
8. No more drinking from the toilet...this includes the dogs as well
7. From now on no more OFF TOPIC posts...are you happy now ADMIN..lol
6. From now on I will feed my dogs Raw Kibble!....lol
5. Any bitch that gets pregnant at my house will have her babies
here....eh...thats dogs only..lol...
4.I will only show  dogs under Judges that live in RED states..tell me again
what color California is?..lol...
3. I will have all my dogs, ex-wives , my three children, and my step son
tested for MYCOPLASMA...hey Dr Kruger how much will this cost....
2. No more sleeping with MALE judges to gain an unfair advantage in the show
ring...sorry guys
and my number one New Year's Resolution for 2005 is

1. I will sell more rescue calendars than Gary S. at the 2005 National even if
I have to lie , cheat,  or steal...hell ..I do all those things anyway....happy
new year....Flower Boy