[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Top Ten

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:03:14 EDT

and our rescue people, and those that get involved w/ dogs that need
help...

Dawn, Pat, Jodi
Sally H, and Ileana and
Diane and Carol

I'm thinking of all those who stepped up and helped w/ dogs whose  people
have died this past year....

then there are those who helped set up and raise funds for the w/ the
Sunshine fund...

I'm missing some and I'm way over 10...that's the trouble w/ lists  <G>

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/27/2009 9:25:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 7/27/2009 8:18:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Stormy  Hope..... we need more  people involved in  legislation

I certainly 2nd  that.  Stormy is a hard worker for ALL of   us....
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member  GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  Member CKC
**************An  Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org