[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Took a break

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lealynn@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Liz...does this book have that bitch that was bred 7 TIMES by that horrible
person from Oakland.....forget about Hunte...how do we get that Oakland guy
kicked out of the club....lol...FB
Lealynn@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/7/2006 2:06:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
Liz brought
the Red Books and so we got to take an early look at them.

Everyone who preordered a Red Book has been sent one. Just up to the good
ole US postal service as to when you will get yours.
If you'd like to receive yours before the National, just send me a check for
$30.00 made out to the GSDCA and yours will be in the mail.
The National prepaid Red Books have been shipped to the arena along with a
few extras for sale so if you want to purchase yours there...get there early.
I hope everyone likes them :)

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
_Websites by lealynn_ (http://www.lealynn.com/web.htm)
GSDCA member since 1976
Signers of the Breeders Code

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original