[ SHOWGSD-L ] Too Hot to Hold

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ark@xxxxxxxxx, lescheryland@xxxxxxx, geschette@xxxxxxx, shepherds_hill_ranch@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 22:43:32 EDT

Ch. Scharo?Ark Too Hot To Hold

We called her "Tater.  She was a great country dog.  She lived on  the
Texas coast, in Port Aransas.  She lived for running on the beach with  her
best
friend Donna..  Donna taught her to ride the jet sky, and Tater  loved
going out on the water.  She loved to swim also.  She came to  visit this
summer
and we took her out to West Texas while Sharlonna was here and  Sharlonna
put a group III on her under Carolyn Herbel.   Yep.  Tater was about ready to
finish, just needed a little more  coat.  So she went home to play some
more.
She was everything a shepherd should be.

This afternoon, while Donna was here in San Antonio visiting us - Tater
bloated.  Best Friend Pete took her to the vet, but there were no local  vets
open on Sunday and no emergency clinic.  He started out for Corpus  Christi,
with Tater's head in his lap as he drove.

Tater did not make it.  She died in Petey's arms.

Tater leaves behind her immediately family - Donna & Pete (Did I  tell you
Donna and Tater were Best Opp Sex at the Amateur Futurity Finals at the  St.
Louis National.
Also missing her are sisters CH. Scharo/Ark Hot to Trot,CH. Scharo/Ark Long
 Hot Summer, CH. Scharo/Ark Fire and Ice. - Bob & Carol Moore - Cathy &
Mike Quarles, Bob and Teresa Coble.