[ SHOWGSD-L ] Too Cute- I know who that is!

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:46:39 -0600

Laura,
    You are right on! In my puppy classes we give the command once and the
proper signal. That repetitive sit, sit...................the pups were
hearing WA-WA-WA.  My point is, if they didn't understand the command the
first time, they sure didn't the 20th! You have to make training a pup
fun.............with lots of LOTS OF SUCH A GOOD PUP!!!!!!!!  Mo