[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tomorrow

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:01:41 -0500

Thank Heaven the Super Bowl is tomorrow.  Maybe we will put the Hunte
business out of our minds!
       In the meantime, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why the
Yes voters thought they had to vote that way.  I realize they don't have
to explain their choices...
but I think common courtesy would lead them to do that very thing.
    Someone said "it was fear."  I think that was it...they were
afraid.  How shameful...and how misled they must have been!
Peggy