[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tomorrow

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:45:17 -0500 (EST)

The board of the National Club cannot thing of everything.  But we  could
encourage local clubs to invite the National club to participate in local
events.  In 2012 The GSDC San Antonio held a show & Futurity during  Fiesta.
We invited Kris Fasano to judge the Amateur Futurity.  Frank  came as a
representative of the GSDCA and we had a tour of Lackland AFB and  Frank
presented a plaque of appreciation from both clubs for the work the base  was
doing
in re-homing retired military dogs and for the $3,000,000 Working  Hospital
recently opened at Lackland.  We invited all the dog handlers to  our show
and had a hospitality for them.

We have more plans for good press in the future.  We wish the local  clubs
would include the National club into local plans.

Carol Moore

If each regional club tried to think of such things to do, we could get
great press.

In a message dated 12/31/2013 5:04:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
We need  a more visible presence for the GSDCA.  We should have been
involved, if in no other way than our name.  I would urge our club to  find
 a way
to sort out these opportunities to promote our breed and  our club.

Evan

In a message dated 12/31/2013 1:54:42 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Kristi and  John Schiller  and their daughter, Sinclair, will ride the
float
along with  K9s4COPS mascot Johnny Cash (the pooch serves as the
Schillers'
personal  protection dog). Joining them will be K9s  executive director Liz

Lara-Carreno, Harris County Precinct 4  Constable Deputy_ Ted Dahlin _
(http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Officer-mourns-loss-of-K9-p
artner
-1739515.php)  and K9  Daisy and Harris County Sheriff's Department Sgt.
Mike Thomas  with K9  Tamara.

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html