[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tommorow is another day, La De Da

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:48:40 -0700

 One last point. If you say you feel that dog # 15 is equal to dog # 1why is
that dog not in 2nd or 3rd place. HHUUUUMMMM, I wonder what criteria the
judge used.
JOHN

Paul adds...

Bingo John. That's a 5 Point Major up, across, or on the diaganol.

Your reasoning is what I have been trying to impart over the last few weeks
of discussion. The problem is...no one seems to see it although the
reasoning is clear and concise.

Selects are the ones competing for the "Brass Ring"...not watching the
procedings from the sideline. Selects are in at the end...

Why is it so difficult to for the fancy to buy another term that will give
exceptional dogs the notiriety they deserve? I would think this would be an
easy sell. The Intersex Judge could select far more animals based on the
"really, really, good" description rather than the Select definition. I for
one, see there would be more AOM's or whatever, adding to the competion at
the National as more dogs will stand a chance of getting their due
recognition. The Intersex Judge would not be hamstrung with a limit, and the
Board would also...be offa da hook.

Sure seems an easy choice to me...

Paul