[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tommorow is another day, La De Da

  • From: "John DeHope" <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John DeHope" <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 20:30:33 -0400

I am getting a headache. I would think that someone running for President of
this club would tell the whole story and not just the part that that might
benefit you. Why did you leave out the most important part of the Select
definition. If you are having trouble reading it I will print it in CAPS. I am
not yelling, I am simply doing you a favor.