[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tom the trucker

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:05:02 -0600

I have been trying to rescue this little sable girl in Hugoton, Kansas . It is
a tough place to get transport from, but yesterday Tom the trucker told me he
might be going to Amarillo Tx for a load . I am convinced that he was
intentionally looking for a load in that direction because of her . Today he
confirmed it and he is going to pick her up in Liberal Ks . The shelter is
going to meet him there, it is about 36 miles from Hugoton,Ks . Now I know very
well that is not the shortest way to Amarillo from Aurora ( Denver ) Colorado.
What a great guy.
Connie Palmer Williams
South Park Colorado