[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tom gives us ideas and Tom takes them away

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:56:48 EST

In a message dated 1/8/06 9:59:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
In the  future, when you disagree with my ideas, I'd appreciate it if you
would at  least give a reason why.

I thought I did give reasons. But, as is normal, I probably  did a bad job of
it. I so seldom disagree with Tom, that I probably didn't make  myself clear,
again.

Just because I have a different take on some idea, does not mean I  disagree.
I often see other sides of things, and try to express that.  I  may even
agree, but feel there is something else to consider.  If I  disagree, I usually
start by saying that. If I just want to express an opinion,  I do so, and ask
for responses.

I often do not know the answers, and there are times when I don't even know
the questions. But, I do like the Reserves at the National. After all, I was
who  brought it up to the Futurity Committee.  The one not accepted so far is
that I want four Futurity placings at the national now, since the class is
18.  I have not been able to convince anyone of that.

When Ben was in the Maturity the judge counted off 1st. R-Man, 2nd
Illuminator, and 3rd. Ben.  I don't remember who was fourth.  I loved  it, even
if I
didn't get a third place ribbon.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds