[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tolerance

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:28:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2008 8:36:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree  with Barbara as it seems when we use lawsuits and all the mean
spirited  tactics, we are not wanting to fix something, we are trying to
conquer and  divide.  What ever happened to mediation?  This is a club, not
national politics.  Of course the club has policies set up to handle  these
things, but bringing in attorneys and such was way over the  top.  Too much
scary stuff for us little people!
Terra Fairburn  & Nanc Kinley

What attorneys?  Please shed some light on this. I never heard of any
attorneys involved in the complaints. One of the 17 I should know, don't you
think?
<G>

What cost to the club?  Have you read the complaints?  Have you  talked to
the parties?  How can you describe them as mean spirited tactics  if you never
talked to them?  For all you know these folks just wanted to  stop the down
spiral behavior of some board members. And they went about it  according to the
rules, since attempts of mediation failed.  How was that  wrong?

Lets stick to the facts, there is a lawsuit, but the complaint place by  "The
17" was neither a lawsuit nor did it involved lawyers. Nor did it cost the
club any money.

Just the facts.

Ileana

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.