[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tolerance

  • From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:25:49 GMT

I want to thank all who emailed me ..Who thought I was unfairly criticised??Yes
I too am entitled to my opinions..Just think if no one had added to my email it
would have gone away..I still dont understand going after board members who are
not paid..BUT REMEMBER I am from another era ..The hate from some of these
people is awful..Maybe they have nothing in there lives..As SCARLETT would say
TOMOrrow is another day...Back to my puppies.Barbara considering the SOURCE
www.amber-german-shepherds.com