[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: Today's 'NOT A CLUE" award winner......

  • From: Diane Wright <Diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:40:43 -0400

ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=317&item=5934163947&rd=1

eeeew....
For some reason, Leo's person reminds me of one of those people who cannot
spell the name of their
breed of dog....

Combine bad spelling with just plain stooopid information... and I cannot
contain my eyes from rolling!
Fortunately, I'm here alone at my puter, and if I hadn't told you, you wouldn't
have known.
;-)

This auction is just sooooo.... stooooopid!!
Show line dogs are bred to working dogs to keep them "from looking TOO UGLY"???
Is this in a handbook
somewhere? Is there a point system on ugly? How can you tell your dog is too
ugly? (Perhaps it's just
understood that it must be ugly if it's getting high scores?? Kind of like
shoes... if it looks very
fashionable, you know it's gonna make your feet hurt?)

If there is no perfect GS out there in ebay-land... Leo's person "will consider
a good female poodle
with a nice pedigree"?? (Was in really necessary to say FEMALE poodle? And
excuse my ignorance, but
what would be the benefit of the poodle having a NICE pedigree? Wouldn't the
NICE part be made moot
by breeding to a GSD?)

"Does not make any cents to me to check Leo for hip problems"
EVERYone knows human athletes never have any health problems, no diabetes, no
cancer, not even tooth
decay (!!) why would dogs? ;-)  Truthfully, what the owner actually meant was
it costs (dollars &)
cents to have Leo checked for hip problems, which they don't have. ;-)

Isn't it kinda sick how much fun it can be to pick on people you don't know?

Diane

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l