[ SHOWGSD-L ] Today's Brag......

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 01:42:59 EST

I am very proud to brag about my young boy's Big Win today at the  Golden
Valley Kennel Club in Turlock, Californina.  Schatten's  Total  Rebound, aka
Bounder, was handled by his new friend and handler, Debbie Hopkins.  From
the 12-18 Month Class he went all the way to Best of Breed over 3 specials
for his first two points.  Then from the Breed ring he was immediately sent
to the Group Ring and Won 2nd in the Herding Group.   Thank You so  much Mr.
Lester Mapes for honoring my young boy with these wins.  A BIG  Thank you to
Debbie for exhibiting him to perfection.... :)  And to think  that this was
his 2nd weekend out at the point shows.

I was unable to attend the show as work had priority so when I got the call
 from Debbie I thought she was teasing me.  I can't repeat on the list what
 my first comment was.......  For the longest time I still continued to
think she was messing with me on the phone until the text messages started to
come over the phone.  WOW, it really did happen and suddenly I was yelling
over the phone.  You would have thought it was my first win on a
dog....well it's always exciting to have a judge put your dog up especially to
a  win
like this.  It was definitely worth yelling about.

Bounder is 17 months young and is sired by Ch. Woodside's The Bounty Hunter
 and his dam is Schatten's Dark Secret (Joe Black ex Ch. Schatten's
Beaulieu v  Kansten).

Thank you Debbie for training and handling this little Deufus but as I'm
sure you have learned that he will do anything you ask of him and has a ball
doing it.  He will be a fun dog to show but most of all a Great Dog to live
 with.

Thanks for reading..... :)

Lois Gregor
Schatten Shepherds