[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Today

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:04:21 -0500

Peggy,
I don't have any problem say loud and publicly.... I agree with you!  Yea, I
can appreciate the historic significance of today. But that is as far as it
goes.

I keep hearing people say... you have to give him a chance... WHY?  Why,
when every single thing he has promised during the campaign (after all that
is all we have to go on) I am diametrically opposed to.  No, I will not be
hateful and call the President the disgusting names that were said about the
now former President.. but that doesn't mean I have to agree with him.

And if they go down the road they are saying they will...... well, I am just
glad I don't have a "next generation" to worry about.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to
triumph.--Edmund Burke
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/