[ SHOWGSD-L ] Toad's First Points and New Champion Blah Blah Brags

  • From: "Steve D" <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:35:15 -0500

On Friday, Cimarron's Mayhem Like Me (aka Toad) won his BredBy class and
went on
for Reserve Winners Dog under judge Carl Liepman at the Missouri Rhineland
KC.
Also, my little "Blah Blah" bitch, Marquis' Cimarron Tough Noogies won her
Open class
and went on for Winners Bitch and Best of Winners for her 12th and 13th
points.

On Saturday, Marquis' Cimarron Tough Noogies again won her Open class and
went on
for Winners Bitch under judge Stephanie Hedgepath at the Missouri Rhineland
KC.
This was her 14th point.  One more to go!

On Sunday, both Toad and Blah Blah won their Bredby and Open classes
respectively,
and then both went on for Reserve Winners under judge Louis Palarik at the
Mississippi Valley KC.
Missed it by 'that much'.

On Monday, June 02, 2014, Cimarron's Mayhem Like Me (Toad) again won his
Bredby class,
but this time went on for Winners Dog and Best of Opposite under judge
William Stebbins
at the Mississippi Valley KC. These were Toad's first two points.
Toad got his name when as a youngster, he would tinkle if you approached
him.
As the old saying went, you did not want to get peed on by a Toad, cuz it
might give you warts.

Last weekend, I was bragging because I finished Toad's brother, Rampage.
Toad and Rampage are out of my GCh Ch Cimarron's Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'
and Cimarron's King of Wishful Thinking.

Also on Monday, Marquis' Cimarron Tough Noogies (code name Blah Blah) won
her Open class
and went on for Winners Bitch and Best of Winners.
This puts her point total to 16 to finish her championship.
She was expertly (LOL) owner handled for all of her points.
Blah Blah got her call name when Liana New was telling me to name her
something like Marquis' blah blah blah.
So Blah Blah it was!
She is out of GCh Ch Marquis Stealing the Show and Liana's Anne-Isle's
Ellie.
Blah Blah becomes my 20th champion here at Cimarron.

/steve d.
Visit Cimarron Shepherds on the Web!
http://www.cimarron-gsd.com/
http://www.gsdcstl.org/
Happiness is German Shepherd slobber on your car window.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html