[ SHOWGSD-L ] To them we owe

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 08:30:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2009 8:54:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:
Reading  all these posts I am not surprised why some of the very valuable
Board  Members are not willing to run for another term. This is really
disgusting!  What has this club come to?

It is true, that after working with so many passionate strong willed
people, we often are not willing to do it again.

But, that does not take away from the hard work, and dedication our board
members give to us. They take a lot of blame, some justified, but they work
hard, give of their time, get very little in return,and represent us.

Let's get ready to support whoever is elected, and try to remember to thank
 them now and then.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/