[ SHOWGSD-L ] To our new GSDCA President and Board:

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:01:26 EST

I am reposting this as I don't think with the AOL problems it got to the list
(or the whole list).  I apologize if you have already seen this, but frankly
it's worth repeating, especially after the post from Sally about news from the
Board.
Thanks,
Pat
To our new GSDCA President and Board:
I want to sincerely thank you, first, for your timely reporting to the
membership, the distressing news of Gailâ??s illness.  This is an unprecedented
first
in my memory to actually be notified while a Board meeting is in session.
And second, the appropriateness of how that news was delivered â?? to the
individual members via private emails and not tossed into cyberspace via any
lists.

As I said in an earlier post prior to our new Board assembling for their
meeting in Texas, I look for a revitalized club with exciting and progressive
accomplishments and if this is any indication of how they are going to perform,
all Iâ??ve got to say is as members we have our club back. THANK YOU...

Sincerely,
Pat Galambos