[ SHOWGSD-L ] To leave a thank you, etc National Photos

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:15:09 -0800

Hey Guys
I read a couple of the "kudos" to Michael and Sharon Avery on the
BEAUTIFUL photos they have done for the Nationals.   I personally like the
fact that they give name, stacked and gaiting shot for dogs in an "album"...
so there is little guesswork, trying to match pictures.
Anyway, they are not on the List, so any comments or thanks need to be left
at
their site.
I am sure they would appreciate hearing from folks...what a tough job.
Kathy

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  OCT 5, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"