[ SHOWGSD-L ] To clarify:: "THE BENEFIT"

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:00:41 EDT

Tickets for the American German Shepherd Charitable Foundation Benefit are
sold in pairs: 2 for $60.
However, you can buy one additional ticket for $30.00 as well as  another
pair for $60.  Bring the family!  There are enough sumptuous  hors d'oeuvre's
fill even Ed Hill.  Since a patron underwrites the  cost, Totally All of the
monies taken in go directly to the  Foundation for health research grants .
So many people are wanting to contribute to health of our breed.  This  is
you chance!  And you can have a good time at the same time.!
Carol Moore

In a message dated 10/1/2008 7:04:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 10/1/2008 7:59:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ELG440
writes:
After watching the "bail-out" I realize I am not good with  math. But, is
this a bargain, to buy additional tickets?  I  want the government to buy
all my
bad  debt.

Absolutely it's a bargain to buy more tickets!   The more tickets you  buy,
the more food you will have to eat, and  the more money the Foundation will
have
to spend on research for our  GSDs.  :)

Tish

**************Looking for simple  solutions to your real-life financial
challenges?  Check out  WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and
calculators.    (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org