[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To Sell or Not to Sell? How Can One Tell?

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:50:29 -0500

Paulette,
    Your gut tells you a lot...........and how the people interacts with the
pups. There are many red flags.........almost too many to name them all. I
look for people that are concerned about the pedigree...................and
the health certificates.........and my knowledge. I tell people up
front.......the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Several years
ago, I had my first serious inquiry from the net. This Lady sounded to good
to be true......I got scared and asked her for all this
references.........she gave them to me. I'm setting there thinking she is
just telling me what I want to hear..........and invited her down from Ft
Worth to see the pups. Pat came......I greeted her at the door, she heard
the pups and walked right passed me and was over the baby gate and in the
floor with them in 10 seconds!  That sold me in a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!  Now
she has 2 of my pups and is heavy into showing..........who'd have thunk it?
Mo