[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To Better The Breed

  • From: Pamswan02@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:41:45 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2005 4:33:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:
why pick  on just hips? What about elbows? Thyroid? heart?
how would we show puppies?  x-rays at 6 months aren't always conclusive  of
anything.

It's a step in the right direction. Pre Limb's are not always  conclusive but
you certainly have a better chance of knowing what you will end  up with.
Elbows are just as important. Heart,etc also. I still  would like  to see all
stud dogs be OFA  before entering in the ring. I would like to  discuss some
positive ways we could get this to come about, even if it takes my  life time
see some progress here.

Pam Swanson
Chantilly  Shepherds
Home of Ch. Chantilly s Holiday Compadre( Holly) Winner's Bitch at  2004
National