[ SHOWGSD-L ] To Angel With Love

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:41:55 -0600

 . I know she is warm, safe and with full tummy tonight so I will sleep easier.
My bedside will be empty but Monday night she will be sleeping there just as I
promised her. I will go see her in the morning.
 Today I kept finding myself looking towards the golf cart and expecting to see
her there and sighing when I dont.  I cannot believe a dog has got me so
wrapped around its paw. Especially one with such big teeth....lol

I can never express how much I so appreciate the prayers that "flooded"  the
heavens as one GSD person put it. Mo I am so in dog love its unreal. I cannot
wait to see those beautiful eyes looking my way again. I cant wait to scratch
her belly and take her toy shopping. And yes I will probably end up getting her
a real but totally "tanned' deer hide woobie as I know she loved hers so much.
her and the deer hide remind me of tom hanks and his volleyball friend Wilson
in the movie castaway.

This little girl will never know hunger, pain, abuse or lonliness ever again.
she will know family, love, discipline with only love, a full belly, medical
care, fun, attention, nice cozy bed, whatever she wants. she so deserves it.
She will not have a rope hit across her body, she will know hugs, rubs and
kisses. She will not be yelled at but will have a voice she trusts and desires
to hear. She will not have to cower nor cry out of fear because she will know
love, devotion and she will be my best friend. as a person, greeting card or
philosopher once put it she will not walk ahead of me nor behind but beside me
as a companion and true friend should.

well sleep calls. been a long week. a rewarding one though...

  your new sister in german shepherdom...mel