[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Title award pins

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "4show" <germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:34:33 -0500

I think this is just a fabulous idea!!  Club members have to work very hard
these days to achieve these titles, whatever they may be.  Many work long
hard hours away from home, come home take care of family and perhaps
children, dogs, food, house etc, etc, etc.  Then maybe off to training or a
club meeting..  We need to pay attention to our Regional Club Members.
Having something to "wear" may be preferably to another on the wall.
Nancy