[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Tis the season - BAH HUMBUG!!

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:06:17 EST

What is it about this time of year???  I had a Dr's appt Mon  morning, so on
the way home I stopped at the convienence store close to home to  get some
gas, and lo and behold... found a box out front of the store with two  6-8 week
old puppies in it.  They looked to be Lab mix.  Noone in the  store had a clue,
so I took the pups home with me.  It was only 38 degrees  out at that time
and the poor babies were freezing. Not to mention wet. It has  been raining
here
for three days.  They were starving too.  They  scarfed down an entire large
can of dog food.

Since I am not currently in shape to take care of two puppies, I  had to take
them to the shelter.  The guy there said they never have a  problem placing
puppies, so hopefully they willl find good homes.  At least  the poor things
will be warm and fed.

Now, if only I knew who had the total lack of conscience to do such a  thing!
 Sometimes I really dislike the human race! Or certain members of it  anyway.

Ginger  Cleary, Rome, GA
a rumor flies around the world  while the truth is still putting it's shoes
on..
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)