[ SHOWGSD-L ] Times they are a-changing

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:05:42 -0400

The issue of white will never resolve so long as my generation is still voting.
 There are some who will never accept whites, for anything.  And, until they
(we), die off, it won't change. But, that time will come.

Remember rough coated collies and smooth coated collies? Also they are about to
bring back the original color on Irish setters. It was not in the breed for
years, but it is coming back. When will we have scented noses on Aphgans again,
if ever or has it been lost to the breed forever?

Whether we like it or not, change happens.  We can rail against it, shout to
the heavens against it, we can vote against it, but eventually younger stronger
and better looking people than us will change it.

Just ask Bob Dillon.

Evan

 From: On Behalf Of Doc Zoe   Subject: The White Issue

This issue has been discussed long enough.  Pandora's box was re-opened because

people missed the original discussion.

All original discussions are in our archives.Go back and read them.

Whether the whites stay, leave or the DQ is removed, it will not affect my
breeding

program.  I prefer dark dogs, saddleless preferred.

However, as a Board Member, I must be aware of all issues.

If someone asks what the FSS requires and I have the information, I send it to
the list.

It is informational - not my opinion,  nor that of the Board.  Lana presents
the Board's

We have a lot more important issues on our plate as DOG owners (not just GSD
owners).

Help Stormy withthe fight against AR

If AR has their way, there will not be dog breeds to fight over standards

Dr Zoe Backman

http://wynsumgsd.com