[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time to say thanks

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:58:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2007 3:14:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
Thanks for that great job  on the Red Book.

Thank you Evan, and thanks to everyone who called, e-mailed or stopped  me at
the National to comment on the Red Book.
While I took all the credit ( I'm learning from you Evan  <GRIN>) , the truth
is that this book would not come together if it  were not for my friends and
their help.
My  deep appreciation goes to both Doris Estabrook (ROM sires chair) and
Cappy  Pottle & Gloria Birch  (ROM dams  co-chairs) for their help with the ROM
section.
As in years past, this yearâ??s Red Book includes information regarding the
Award of Excellence, the Juniors program, the Annual Training Achievement
Award,
 the Performance Award of Merit, Obedience statistics, the Thirteen Club and
the  Temperament Committee - our thanks to these chairs..
OFA statistics are included as well as the number of litters and puppies
produced.  This is valuable  information for Breeders.â?? please use it -
thanks
owners and  AKC!
Thank you Kim McNamara who did the entire ROM section from start to  finish.
Every year she doesnâ??t even  have to be reminded, she just does it and
finishes it on time!
Thank you to Laura Thomas & Lori Nickerson for all their work on the
performance sections.
Thank you Tedi Ginsburg,  for researching and selecting the health & genetic
articles and obtaining  the permission for reprints.  Weâ??ve  tried to present
more in depth articles that would be valuable to the hard core  as well as
novice breeders & owners.
Thank you Tari Kridler â??  your cooperation is so appreciated.   Iâ??m sure
everyone will enjoy your interview.
Thank you to Marty Lou  Plinski for sending me the GSDCA-WDA articles.
I want to say thank  you to all other committee chairs too numerous to
mention but appreciated just  the same.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
_Websites by lealynn_ (http://www.lealynn.com/web.htm)