[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time to say goodbye

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:10:06 EDT

Yes, (one of) my vets will do that.  In fact she is the president of a
House Call vet association....probably worth it for those interested to google
and see if there is a house call vet near them....

I found her 5 years ago when I moved because I wanted a vet I could count
on for puppy visits instead of taking 6 week old babies to a vet's
office....haven't used this particular service, but it's definitely nice to
know  I
have the option.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/12/2009 8:38:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

I had a  Vet who would come to my  kennel to
give all the puppy shots,and when  it came time to make "that decision"
would
make house calls so the  dog was put to sleep in their familiar
surroundings
and in my  arms.