[ SHOWGSD-L ] Time to say goodbye

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:45:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2009 6:28:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Still to  this day it kills me and I think I should have stayed with her,
but then I  think not. I just don't know.

I will never get over sitting on the floor in a suit and tie with  Ben's
head on my lap, while the vet put him down.  I had to be in  court later, and
Tedi and I took him in on the only time we could.  I  didn't have the heart
to make him wait for a time convenient to me.

I am glad I did, but I will never lose that memory.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/