[ SHOWGSD-L ] Time to reap

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:43:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/07 10:19:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Acara1997@xxxxxxx writes:
More  importantly, a brief study may very well reveal that
the  original system is just  fine other than timely execution of the
documents and proper management of a   vendor.

It is interesting to hear people talk about the "good old days" without
remembering them.

Does anyone remember when the ballot results were not sent on time, and we
had to call to get them?

Does anyone remember when the results were sent to the corresponding
secretary who was too ill to come to the meeting, so we had to have them sent
from
her home?

Does anyone remember when the results came in an envelope that had been
opened before the meeting, and everyone was pointing fingers?

Does anyone remember when our President suggested counting every ballot and
then was accused of fixing the election?

There have always been problems with our election, and there always will  be.
Even the Nation with all it's rich history, (it predates the GSDCA) and the
great minds that try to find a solution had to resort to the Supreme Court
this  last election in order to resolve the problems.

Instead of pointing fingers, let's just move forward and try another  time.
We should not just keep on heaping blame on others, especially if we  were not
part of the efforts to resolve the problems. I admire those willing to
serve, who have, and who will.  None of our board gives up their position  as a
club member, and when they have suggestions or ideas they should be  encouraged
to share them with us and the rest of the board.

This is what has been done, and in but a few weeks we will be at the
National. We will hear who our new board is, and we should be ready to support
them
in the years ahead. I intend to use today to learn how to work the  BLOG.  All
I need is for the Court Of Appeals to continue one more of my  appeals, and I
will be at the National to congratulate the winners.  May  God have mercy on
their souls.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/