[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time to act not just complain!

  • From: PagairsGSD <pagairs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx" <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:24:26 -0500

The best part of that being accepted by the membership is the cost of the
annual election. It's most important to make sure ALL members have the ability
to vote, with most having electronic access the cost savings is quite
significant. Those that do not will be able to vote via paper ballot. This is
something the Board has discussed for some time and it finally was presented
and accepted.
Gary

Sent from my iPad