[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time to Reap, a time to Weep.......

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:37:02 -0400

    If we are going to be quoting Ecclesiastes, OR  Pete Seeger, who
turned Ecclesiastes into a song, "Turn Turn Turn, , let's do it right,
with the appropriate phrase.
  What we are facing now is the time to reap, for sure, but what are we
reaping but what has been sown?  This club has gone through a year filled
with turmoil, fighting, stone throwing, rending, breaking down, and it
is time to make peace...to embrace, to build up, and to heal.
    I don't blame anyone for the ballot problem..that is the least of
the problems the club is facing now.  Things have been bad all year long
and too much
has been damaged.  Let us count the ballots that are received, and elect
whoever wins the vote...and live with it.  It is the season to move on
and stop
all the blaming, the name-calling, the finger-pointing.........

    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under
the heaven:
    a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to
pluck up that which is planted;
    a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time
to build up;
    a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to
dance;
     a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a
time to embrace, and a
        time to refrain from embracing;
     a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to
cast away;
      a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a
time to speak;
      a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of

Peggy