[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Time to Move On... Not!

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:52:52 EDT

As I see it, this is also disturbing. Why are we NOT privy to this
information? I have always suspected that this club has been run by, and for, a

favored few.
Apparently the rest of us are like children, too immature to  handle (Or
know), the "truth" Quote from  A few good men..."We can't HANDLE  the
truth"...NOT!
. As for a Calif. national, (which has always been my favorite location),  If
bill AB1634  passes, I will never attend any dog show in  California.  Syd

a message dated 4/30/2007 3:47:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
While we  may not agree with
the manner in which the Hunte issue was resolved, the  BOD
shouldn't be judged too harshly given most of us were not privy
to  all the facts and circumstances which led up to the
resolution.

SYD  MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)
ANIMAL  PORTRAITURE